Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby maker

Baby maker
This blog started off as a chronicle of my journey through infertility. Amazingly, nine IVF’s and a few losses later I managed to get knocked up and keep the babies this time. My twins, Adam and Kate, were born January 2005.
So that part of my life (the horrible, soul destroying infertility part) is over. The next chapter talks about finding the balance between mothering, working, wife’ing, all while drinking copious amounts of lovely chilled white wine. The gorgeous and divine me. Former infertile, current mother to twins (plus one other!). I have an Egg Donor and Surrogacy Program that I am very proud of. Please visit www.nurture.co.za for South Africa's Premier Egg Donor Program.
I swear too much and drink too much as well. I’ve thought about giving up both those habits but decided against it. It just seemed stupid and childish to stop either of them.
I am 40-something years old. I am tall, and my body shape closely resembles an olive on a tooth pick. Thin face and shoulders, thin legs. ROUND middle. Luckily the ‘olive’ isn’t too large. Yet.
I have a degree in Social Sciences, an honours degree in Human Resource Management and a MBA.
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker
Baby maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2