Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby bullet

Baby bullet
"Most of America probably knows me as The Bachelor but in fact I'm married and have a little boy, plus one more on the way... so I am no longer the Bachelor.
The Baby Bullet has been with us since Brooks was 6 months old. He's 18 months now and it's grown with us every step of the way. Now with a new baby on the way... it's going to start all over again.
When Brooks was little, we started off with purees. As he grew up, we wound up making more chunky food so when he wanted to feed himself, we know that everything he needs was in that food.
With jarred food, I really didn't know what I was getting. What preservatives were in the food, what additives. I really wanted to be in control of what my baby was eating.
The baby bullet has a date dial system so you can know exactly when the food was made. I mean compare that to a jar of baby food where they are just telling you when it's going to go BAD by. I want to know when it was made. I want to know what products are going in. With the date dial system on the Baby Bullet, you know EXACTLY when it was made and you know that its fresh.
We feel so blessed to have a happy, healthy baby boy and I think part of that can be attributed to the fact that we used the Baby Bullet and at this age, we're giving him all the fruits and vegetables that he needs to grow up healthy."
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet
Baby bullet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top //PART 2